Jul 19, 2007

Thank God...FINALLY!!!


I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm nearly jumping for joy...hehe

so yeahhh...after hours of melting and/or baking in a lil white kancil, waiting around in steaming "pondoks", listening to approx. 10 hours of total crap, not to mention plenty of blood, sweat, and tears ~(weellll...maybe not the blood and tears part...but u get the idea)~ i got this little card thingy with my picture and name on it. and oh yeah, my address too!! but to me its my TICKET TO FREEDOM!!!!! to think that all my life...ever since i could remember, i have looked upon this day as the day of my independence. the day I will break free from all rulers and all rules. the day I will declare my freedom to the world. the day that...that...~cuts it short~// its my MERDEKA...MERDEKA!! *dreamy look* sighhhhhh...*snaps out of it* hahaha...excuse mua...jz being dramatic =P

so the point is...I CAN DRIVE!! i mean like...legally of cuz. haha. the test wasnt that bad...besides the fact that it was freaking hot and i had to wait for God knows how long...it wasnt bad at all. the best part is i actually passed everything. with not bad marks actually. hehe...was so scared i wud flunk and hv to retake the whole stupid thing again. the JPJ officer guy was kinda friendly...so that was good. n i didnt knock any poles during my parking test. n i didnt roll down the hill on that "naik bukit" thingy. so IT WAS ALL GOOD. hahaha...n I'm SO done with the freaking stupid learning driving system. *wohhoooooo!!!*

anybody needs a lift anytime??? stranded on some deserted road with no transport?? need to get somewhere on an emergency?? no prob!! jz call me =) hahaha...
(wait a min...I'm jz joking ok?? lol)

gonna go test out my new found freedom now...wish me luck!! hopefully i dont end up in hospital or my car on the back of a tow truck. *God forbid* hehe...

WATCH OUT MALAYSIA!!! MICHELLE'S LOOSE ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!


Till later-->> hugz n kisses =)



No comments: