Jul 10, 2007

Golden Girls


Hello world!
How do you do?
Know what "Golden Girls" are?
Here's some of the basic rules

Welllllll......

We never screw up
We're not allow to
We must always be good
No exceptions, thats the rule

Prim and proper
Thats the way to go
Go crazy and hyper??
No way!! That's a big no no

No alcohol
And definitely no tattoos
Don't even think of clubs and pubs
Just the word itself is taboo

No skirts above the knee
We can only dream about midriffs
Jeans must never be tight or a fit
Baggy's best, that should do it

No more than 2 piercings
One on each ear I mean
We don't have curfews, are you surprised?
That's cuz we're never out...talk about deprived!!

That's just the basic rules
Haven't even got started
But we the Golden Girls know
The last rule's our target

Its the same as the first
Just put in different words
Its says, "Never ever ever screw up"
Wrong that, and you whole life's up!!

~~~~~~

But now I'm breaking free
I'll be Golden Girl no more
Cuz I'm no angel
And I'm no saint
I wanna be who I am
Definitely not perfect, that I ain't



P/s--->> dramatized as usual =P so dont go take it literally....

2 comments:

Jinx said...

wah seh! cant believe that comment ispired u! very da cool!haha! as a golden girl i think this post rules! we need to break free..

Tammy said...

ooh....not bad