Jul 24, 2007

Imagine


Imagine myself away
Far from this crazy life
To somewhere over the rainbow
Without any troubles or strife

Imagine myself away
To where wishes do come true
A place no one would ever know
Fantasies my heart believe are true

Imagine, just imagine
And I could reach the sky
Bring the moon back from its place
Just imagine, and I could fly

Imagine, just imagine
And I could float with clouds
Touch the stars and take one back
Just imagine, and have no doubts

Imagine, only imagine
All my problems away
I'm myself, for once a change
Imagine, and there'll always be a way

Imagine
Just imagine



P/s--->> the idea for this post is taken from pauline. go check out her blog for the original --->>click here<<---

1 comment:

Jinx said...

OOO!!! i feel so bangga i tell u! haha..my version isnt better la clown!its just different.My one is deeper, darker..and its more about running and escaping from everything everyone and being free in that 1 moment ur feet leave the ground and jump. Yours is more about imagining the feeling of freedom, being in ur world where nothing can get i ur way,nothing can harm u. Just u and ur world. Both are good(at least i hope mine is) just different. different is good no? Kiss!