Jul 23, 2007

Here by the phone


You haven't called
I'm still here by the phone
Been eating my heart out
Waiting for that little tone

Why am I doing this?
Breaking my own heart this way
I already know the answer to this
Been thinking about you all day

You and me wouldn't work
I knew it from the start
Even before you said the first hello
I knew you would break my heart

Kept my mouth shut anyway
And tried to wish the jinx away
Now I know it didn't do much good
Since now I know whatever should I do?

You still haven't called
And I'm still here by the phone
Nothing left of my heart to eat out
Just waiting for that little tone



P/s--->> i know wat ur thinking..."Michelle's getting awfully repetitive n loosing her poetic inspiration" rite?? well...guess wat?? ur RIGHT!! haha

1 comment:

Jinx said...

oooo..its more..vonurable? the girl isnt this strong, head up kinda girl, she melts at the sight of him..