Jul 13, 2007

Saturday morn


Looking gorgeous
On a Friday night
I thought I had lotsa fun
Was out partying all night

Admit I flirted a lil
Had a few drinks with friends
Tried to dance my troubles away
But God knows troubles never end

That was then
And this is now...

I'm all alone
With only myself to blame
Staring at my own reflection
Yet I'm hating the same

The make-up is gone
So is the smile I put on
My eyes are dimmed with tears of shame
I know deep inside I got no one else to blame

The mask is off
And I'm so empty inside
I wonder what happened to
All the fun I had tonight

There's nothing left
But tears streaming down my face
There's nothing left
Not a single sign, not a little trace

I'm gorgeous no more
Early on a Saturday morn
My eyes are red, my heart's so dead
Am I supposed to greet the lovely dawn?

Yet tonight I'll do the same
Put on my make-up, play on my game
Looking for more, I'll search on each day
Don't care how or where, I'll find it some way



P/s---->> inspiration definitely ain't personal experience ok?? lol


1 comment:

Jinx said...

sorry for da incredible late-ness of this comment! sorry sorry! anywho, This is really good la wei, it actually reminds me of a song..i think u should have added more about how when u look in da mirror, we never see who we want to see.. how we feel when dat happens maybe? But yet again, MaestroStrawberry dazzles us with her elegant nature with words! there's two post waiting to be read on my blog btw..one called imangine and another is an update kinda post. Imagine isnt dat good..i was having a bad case of verbal diarea..