Jul 5, 2007

I crave a change,
Any change at all...


I wanna court danger

Get out of the confines of what is "good" and "right"

Change the image of sweetness and innocence

Do something unexpected

Screw up for a change

Why is doing wrong so easy?

Why does it actually feel good?

Why should I strive to be perfect?

When I already know its impossible

Maybe I'll just be bad till the end

Isn't it easier?

Why not just enjoy life

To the fullest

The ultimate FULL

But what then is the fill?

Could I break the rules

And get away with it?

Answer me

Cuz I'm tired of doing right

Is there such a thing as that?

I highly doubt so

But here I am thinking that anyway

So what?

Actually

You know what?

I'm tired of thinking too

No such thing?

You're wrong

I'm right

I wish I wasn't

By the way

What you're reading now is crap

Totally

But I need a change

I crave something different

Something that fills the gaps

Something that satisfies

Anything

Anything at all



P/s--->>fineee...i admit I'm emo-ing rite now...

1 comment:

Jinx said...

whoa..sounds like a hurricane of emotions just flying all over the place.. if u need to be emo, ill be emo wit u if u want! unfortunately for 'golden girls' like us,doing wrong and screwing up is not an option. but at least we have the comfort of knowing we're not the only golden girlsout there and we're allowed our 'moments' now and again..as you've clearly read in my blog post to 'mrSunshine'(notice how dat post already kena deleted?) so yea, let's screw up now and again, but let us not be judge or ridiculed because of it.