Feb 11, 2007

Why, why, why...


What in the world

Is the matter with me?
Its been so damn long
Is there still tears? It simply can't be

I thought I cried my last
Swore never to cry again
Where in the world do these tears come from?
My heart can't take the pain again

I don't get it
It so doesnt make sense
I've got the world in the palm of my hand
Why, why, why, do i have to remember again?

God, this is killing me
Just take away my memory
I can't stand the brokeness
God, im pleading, take this dreadfulness

I just cant help myself
My tears dont seem to dry
I hate myself for being so weak
Why, why, why, do i have to cry?

A year has passed
But time left me behind
Im still stuck at where I was
Cuz you see, my heart's just as broken as it was

What in the freakin' world
Is the matter with me?
Why am I still crying?
I thought I was long over him...

Why, why, why??
...I still miss him...


3 comments:

Jinx said...

amazing, heartfelt, in your face, true, easy to relate with,crystal clear, brings tears to my eyes, and just beautiful. Way too good to be put away. Don't care of what 'they' will say cause if they do then ur not alone. I'm not going 2 just stand there, u can trust me enough to lean on. I shall do my best.

~michelle~ said...

awwwwwwwww!!!! hahaha....thanks a million girl!!! *hugz n kisses*

Michelle said...

Hey gurl..its really good..I kinda feel the same way too..but only it wasnt after a yr..its just been a few months..lol..but I still miss him too..haha..but just so u noe..i'm here for u too...muaks..