Feb 21, 2007



Oh boy,

How stupid can I possibly get
There I went again
I made the same mistake

I gave my heart away
My head told me no
But as silly as I am
I went and did just so

So yeah, dumb dumb me
Letting my guard down
Was foolish enough to let someone in
Ending up feeling like a clown

Hey me!
Look smart
Pick yourself
Fix that mask of art

Be the Ice Queen
Don't let down your guard
Put up that fence again
Smile so the world won't see your heart

Never let anyone in
Least you get stabbed again
Be cold and heartless to the world
Better safe than sorry...
Though your hated by the world


1 comment:

Jinx said...

I love this cause i love the fact it's like a 2 sided conversation. It's the kinda conversation i hav wit myself when i get into those situations. LOVING it but...DON BE AN ICE QUEEN!!!