Feb 7, 2007

Silence


I cry for help

Not an answer
No voice, no reply
Nothing...just silence
What blinds me??
What binds me??

All I hear is an echo
Of the confusion I bear
My own voice is thrown back
That is all I hear
Only silence
Nothing but silence

The cold threatens
The slience oppresive
All around
Yet within me
Who will answer my call??
Is anyone out there??

Only hope
I have to hold on to
Only faith
I have to see me through
All I have
I need to cling on to

While silence reigns
Till someone comes
I shall wait patiently
For my answers one by one
Till I get a reply
Hope, please sustain me


...But yet silence kills

The silence slowly kills...





P/s yup i noee...its rather dark. bt dont wry bout me...hehe...im still my normal happy-go-lucky self =)

2 comments:

Jinx said...

OOOoooo...very dark indeed. But it's really good coz it's a break from what you usually do. Your stepping in on new soil...experimenting..and this experiment looks like it gonna be a sucessful one!!!!

Michelle said...

I love it!!I almost wrote something like that too..i was thinking about it..but i have to write way more to define something like yours!!haha..if i do write something like dat..probably won't be as good as yours..haha..need to learn more..lol..Keep it up girl..and pls go ahead and chat in my chatbox..=)