Feb 1, 2007

Time is short...

Time ticks away
every single moment calculated
The end is almost here
whether i want it to or not
The hands of the clock mark the time lost
The time no one realized...

Why, oh why didnt I see the end sooner??
Why, oh why, didnt I treasure the times together??


Time is short
I feel it in my bones
If only i could stop the aging
If only i could keep you here
If only you didnt have to go
If only, if only...I don't want you to go.


Is it too late??
Is the end too near??
I want to hold on to you
I cant imagine life without you
Anytime the phone could ring
Telling me its over, I've lost you forever...

I really, really wish I saw the end sooner
I really, really wish I treasured the times together


Time is short
I can feel it in my bones
I wanna seal every moment in memory
Every gesture, every smile
I wanna remember forever
Every feature, every walked mile



...Hope, I can only hope its not too late
Right now I can treasure every moment left
God, give me more time so I can tell
Just how much I love them
Though I simply dont know how...







P/s this post is dedicated to those who hv lost grandparents or a loved one...

1 comment:

Jinx said...

WAH~!*SNIFF SNIFF* really heartfelt..i like da fact dat ur weren't mourning or crying but u were angry at time. coz dats really 1 of da 1st emotions u feel when u lose someone. i should know.