Feb 26, 2007

My Big Fat Fairytale


If only my life,
Was a big fat fairytale...

I'll have maids
And servants at my very call
A handsome Prince Charming
To save me from a terrible, deadly fall

I'll have flawless beauty
That never goes away
Maybe hair so long and fair
I'll need a dozen bottles of shampoo a day

I'll have a fairy godmother
To dress me up real nice n neat
A nice pumpkin carriage
To take me shoppin' till I'm beat

I'll have a big big castle
Atop a high high hill
A swimming pool in the courtyard
And pink roses all over the field

I'll have seven cute lil' friends
Doc, Grumpy, Sleepy, even Dopey too
No stepmothers for me, thank you
Nor witches with poisoned apples too

I'll have no curses please
Leave out the spells ado
But a bit of nice magic would help I'm sure
Would leave much much less to do

I'll have all the best
Of the fairytales I used to hear
But most of all I'll never leave out
The "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" thats so so dear


..."and they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER"...

1 comment:

Jinx said...

It's so imaginative! I really just see myself in a fairy tale. seriously! i mean it's very magical.