Feb 23, 2007

The Darkest Hour


The darkness suffocates

The silence screams
The agony of waiting
I wish this was a dream

But no, reality it is
And all alone i find myself
The darkness is darker than night
Without a light to make the darkness bright

The stars run away
The moon hides his face
How desperate can this situation get?
Must I hide myself in disgrace?

There's not a hope to be seen
That I could cling on to
My prayers are lifted up high
Why unanswered? I don't have a clue

But one thing I keep in mind
Of which my faith is born
For through all trails one thing is sure
The darkest hour is just before dawn...


...I will hold to that truth
I will fight till the dawning morn
I will never give in to the darkness
God, guide me till the morning dawns


3 comments:

Jinx said...

OOOoo...smooth,dark and rich just like dark chocolate..

Jinx said...

i donno why. but when i read this i can see a person. a girl. she's in this dark room. More like a cell but it really tall..no doors. just 1 window with bars. She's really pretty but she's crying. she's also trying to escape.. She tries calling out but she cant. she's lost her voice. haha..i know, random.

~michelle~ said...

ahahaha!! coolnezz!! random...but still it sumhow suits...lol.