Jun 9, 2007

Seventeen??

I feel OLD.......

like...really.

as in...i only got 3 more years of teen life.

only THREE.

that ain't a lot.

what to do???

before I know it I'll be actually, literally OLD...as in...60 years old.

with gray hair...or maybe NO hair (*OMG!!*)

and a ton of wrinkles all over

and saggy cheeks...probably saggy "elsewheres" too (*eewwwww!!!*)

time does fly doesn't it??

sh*t...

~~~~~~~~~~~

ok ok!! haha...time to cut the crap. 16 n 17 actually doesn't HAVE that MUCH of a difference. Probably just psychological i guess. Not that I'm actually gonna have gray hair n a ton of wrinkles overnight (I won't right??... will I??). Just that growing older is part of life -probably the part I don't totally lurvveeeee- and the fact that nothing can stop time...its kinda scary.

So how was the 1st week of being seventeen??? errmmmm....normal??? hehe..not that I actually expected any different. The best part probably is that darling driver's license I'm gonna get!! When?? errrr...soon?? I hope.

But something still nags at the corners of my mind. Its the uncertainty of the future. Of getting old. Every year that passes is a year nothing could ever bring back. Nothing. Mistakes made will always remain. Nothing can erase them. Yet...life goes on. Time cannot be stopped...neither can it be turned back.

So yeahhh....point is...life still goes on. did I mention that already?? hehe...even when you turn seventeen for once -and only once- in your life, it doesn't honor you by stopping a minute. Time waits for no one...not even the king.

Wish it would though...

Signing off-->> ~~hugs n kisses~~



Maybe if I just sit here
I would actually feel
My heart beating again
If its still there...


No comments: