Jun 18, 2007

It ain't maybe


All the time
I never knew
My heart was always
Always with you

All the time
That you were here
I never realized
Just how dear you were

All the time
You were in front of me
I never realized
What I now believe to be

...That...

Baby, I love you
Yes, truly that's true
I have always loved you
I just never had a clue

Only the distance of a million miles
Revealed the precious truth
Something I should have known for months
I realize how much I miss you

Now you're not around
Hope it's not too late
To tell you what I found out
Let's make it a date

Cuz now I know
Know for sure its true
It ain't just maybe, baby
I really do love you

It ain't maybe, baby
I do love you



P/s--->> a super LARGE serving of soppyness... anyone want some??? hehehe...even if u don't I'm currently stuffing it down ur throat rite?? *cheeky smile*


1 comment:

Jinx said...

eeee!! so nice wei! it fits so well and i love it coz its like a second half(or realisation) of 'Maybe' LOVInG IT!!!