Jun 25, 2007

L is for LEMBU

yeaahhhhh...had my 1st driving lesson yesterday. how was it???? weeeeellllll....it was BORING. uhuhh...believe it!! and why do ppl so seem to enjoy honking nervous, 1st time drivers in white lil kancils with big "L" signs posted all over??? i mean like...its a big L for LEMBU mister!!! I'm SUPPOSED to be SLOW!!! yup...my speed limit is like...60 max. how fast do ppl expect me to go???!! oh well...

so yeah, had to drive on the busy trunk road all the way to KLANG. cuz my driving instructor needed to go to the bank. (yeapz...ive changed my profession. im a DRIVER now.) and did I mention?? KLANG+LUNCH HOUR+TRUNK ROAD = freaking jammed. uhuhh...and add on a cacated car to that -the clutch pedal was super stiff- and you get a horrible cramp in your leg at the end of 2 hours. it was sweltering btw...wat do you expect? kancil air-conds aren't exactly the best, plus it was at the hottest hour of the day.

but then...I'll do ANYTHING for that darling license. simply ANYTHING...even suffering another 7 looonnnggggg lessons like that. ANYTHING for that beloved license. hehehe...yeah, I'm desperate =)

soooo...I'm having another lesson in about 10 mins. but the instructor fella is bound to be late. like...seriously. he can never be early or even on time...its against his principles. *sarcastic look*


till later--->> hugz n kisses ^^ (if i survive another lesson that is...lol)


No comments: