Jun 10, 2007

One Wish


I can see forever
When I look in your eyes
And when you smile at me
No clouds cover my skies

If one wish I could make
One that could come true
Is to be with you always
And fall in love with you

~~
To wake in the morning
With you by my side
Going through life hand in hand
Assurance that our love hasn't died

If one wish I could make
One that could come true
Is to fall in love over again
Again and again with you

~~
'Cause you're the only one
God has made for me
And I thank Him so wonderfully
That He alone made me see...

...That if one wish I could make
One that could come true
Its only you who was made for me
And I was made for you

~~
Only one wish I need
For all my dreams to come true
Its to stay with you for all my time
And so be loved by you

One wish
Only one

~~


P/s--->> Everyone go *awwwwwwwww........!!* ahahahaa!! =P dis is as soppy as soppy can get... so sue me. lol

1 comment:

Jinx said...

awwwww!!! haha! very nice!more of a song rather than a poem...not bad, not bad..!