Jun 14, 2007

Maybe...


Maybe if I just sit here
Maybe if I just lie here
Maybe my heart I could hear
Beating again

Maybe if I loved again
Maybe if I forgave a friend
Maybe some fill I'll gain
For this emptiness

My heart's not lost
Maybe, maybe
Its not frozen and cold
Maybe, maybe

A part of me died
On a long, lonely night
How could I bring to life
Something that was stabbed by a knife??

My heart's not lost?
Maybe, tell me
Its not frozen and cold
Maybe, it could be

Maybe I could love again
Maybe I could forgive a friend
Maybe I will fill again
All this emptiness

Maybe I would just sit here
Maybe I would just lie here
I'm sure then my heart I would hear
Beating again



P/s--->> free verse anyone??? hehe...jz smth diff =P nt my best work tho...better stick to things I'm good at.

1 comment:

Jinx said...

OOoo..eh, not bad wat! wat ku-ku..reminds me of some of my older works.. i still LIKES it!!