Apr 28, 2007

Who Have I Become?


Oh God
Who have I become?
Look at me
What have I done

I became the person
I hated the most
Did the same things
I despised a host

What came over me
To make me do such?
How do I regain
Something worth so much?

Tell me please
The cold, hard truth
Spare me nothing
I just need some proof

That all's not lost
That I'm the same inside
Not the monster I see
Beneath that coy smile outside

Or is it gone
The girl I once knew
Buried under hurt
Afraid of pain anew

Help me please
I can't bear the guilt
Mercy, come wash away
The black empire I built

Oh God
Who have I become?
I'm so scared
Can this be undone?

Cuz I don't know
Who I have become


P/s---->> dun go thinkin nothing...lol.

1 comment:

Jinx said...

oh my goodness! dont take it off! its soooo not bad! in fact it sounds honest, edgy, loathful..wow! its great, it really is!