Apr 15, 2007

Just loving you


It happened so fast

All in a blink of an eye
I was just driving along
Never expected to die

But I guess my time was up
Had to answer Death's call
I know the pain I've caused
The tears, loneliness and all

I'm so sorry my dear
I couldn't keep my promise
To take care and love you
For always and always

Death parted us too soon
We didn't have enough time
But no worries, just remember this
Your heart will still be mine

So live you life
We'll be together sometime
When its your turn to come
Here where no clock marks time

I'm sorry, my sweetheart
I just had to go
But don't worry, I'll still be here
You may not see me though

You know that
I'll miss you
But I'll always
Be with you

I'll never stop
Just loving you
So don't stop
Loving me too



P/s its kinda a sequel to --->>"Anything"<<--- (one of my old posts). its the other side of the story...as in...de fella who died-ed. lolx


1 comment:

Jinx said...

OMG!! u didnt stop! thank God! was starting to get worried there for a sec. OMG again!! its soooo NICE!! u know why? u wanna know whya?? because its da view of da dead dude(sorry dead dude) but its just such a different side of the story. Its always about da ppl da victims leave behind but this time its about da victim itself. Bravo MaestroStrawberry!