Apr 11, 2007

"No-one-loves-my-poems Syndrome"

uhuhhh...no one reads dem anywayz...so why should I keep on posting?? welll...besides de 1 or 2 ppl i noe who really appreciate dem. n actually COMMENT. so i think I'll quit posting 4 de time being. should I?? no one cares anyway...riteee??? I dun even noe who actually visits my blog. besides beloved "kuku case" (big big hugzzz!!) and mayb sum other occational visitors....*sob sobzzz*

THE POINT IS
............please please please drop a comment or smth in my chatbox so I'll noe SOMEONE actually reads my stuff (or crap...whichever applies). i dun care if i dun noe you at all...total stranger who happened to find my blog...nevermind. as long as SOMEPPL other den ermmmm...pauline?? wesley?? michelle ooi?? (i think dats all)...reads here. okkkkk??? deal??? so leave a trace when ur here. anonymousity doesnt matter. just leave a trace...lol. I'm kinda desperate...I'll admit dat. hehe...

please please pleaseeeee....if not I'll go thinking I'm a useless writer *soobbbbzzzz*


lots of luv--->> Michelle =)



fineeee....also admit I'm kinda emo rite now. doesnt mean I dont mean wat I jz said...


No comments: