May 4, 2007

sick SiCk SICK!!!

aihzzz...almost forgot wat its like to be sick. n of ALL times to be sick de stupid sickness decided to attack during de BUSIEST week of the whole month!!! irritating...arrgghh!

so yeaaa...here i am, hving so many things to do, so many appointments, all one after another...n im SICK!! so i hv to drag myself around, n pysch myself into being well ( "no michelle, no no, ur NOT sick u hear?? NOT sick...ur WELL!!" *im so not kidding...i actually did that!*). well...all in all, i jz wish this fever+ flu+ cough+ headache+ i dunno wat else chose a more...errmm...appropriate(??) time to visit. shud hv made an appointment with me 1st...to visit during my free-er days.

aiyahh...nothin i can do bout it now. bt jz to pray n hope it finishes its visit by tmr...gt a hectic day n no way im gonna last with dis splitting headache (which makes me wonder if brains are actually of any use being so knotted up). not to mention my burned out internal thermostat which rapidly alternates between freezing cold and sweltering heat...forcing me to carry around tons of "winter wear". yeahhh...WINTER wear in MALAYSIA. dats how crazy my insides are. wtd...blehhh...

fine finee...im done complaining. no energy left to type.

--->> till my guts get straightened out~~ signing off~~

**hugz n kisses**
Michelle

No comments: