May 18, 2007

My deep fried brains


I CANT WRITE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that sucks so bad........so so bad

Not to mention, its positively infuriating. i wanna write...it sumhow became a vent for my emotions. bt nothing seems to b turning out right. nothing seems to even RHYME right. i jz dont get it...where in de world did my inspiration go to?? or are my brains still recovering from the frying it got that day?? argghh!!

life. what would we do without it...bt what would we do WITH it. haihzz...for me rite now...its jz one big complicated mess. i cant seem to b doing the things i should actually be doing...i jz dont get it. why cant i do what i know i should do?? why dont i have the drive to do what i love to do most?? doesnt make sense...at all. bt i guess most of life doesnt make any particular sense ritee?? ah weellll...life will be life. ANNNNDDDDD...i hv no idea wat im crapping about rite now. so i think i shud go...hehe.


I have to live though tomorrow
I have to will to live
Even if sunshine I have to borrow
I know I have to believe



till nxt time--->> hugz n kisses!




P/s--->> weeelllll...i guess i DID manage to make smth rhyme. haha

No comments: