May 22, 2007

The bad bad game


I played a game
A very bad bad game
Some call it naughty
For me, a lil dame

Its called love
Puppy love if you like
Never was serious to me
Simple as flying a kite

But it turned out more
Yeap, much much more
Till it overwhelmed me
Ushering reason out the door

So I played it on
That bad bad game
And now my heart
Got lost in the bargain

How do I get it back?
Where do lost hearts go?
Mommy tell me please
I just have to know

I'm sorry I was naughty
I was a bad bad girl
I didn't mean to loose it
I'll find it soon I'm sure

Now I won't play that game
That bad bad game
I've learnt my lesson
And I'm full of shame


P/s--->> sum lil girl spice??? haha

1 comment:

Jinx said...

OOoo..its sorta like a naughty little girl continuation on 'oh no!!' but i like it cz its actually a little cheeky..hehe!