Mar 6, 2007

Ramblings...

I have the sudden urgency to write
To sort my muddled thoughts
But the words never seem to rhyme
Inspirations come out just all wrong

My insides feel a total mess
My brain a muddled lump
Its like working a puzzle where there's no end
Or digging into a junkyard dump

What to do, what to do?
Have to straighten my train of thought
Cuz right now its gone off the tracks
Heading to where oblivion is fought

I miss the time
When pure innocence was bliss
I wish I was six again
With no troubles, yes indeed, that I miss

I miss so many things
I can't even remember what
Some thing I miss I'll never admit
Though you bribe me a 100 bucks

Errrr....where was I again?
Oh yea, just rambling on and on
Did I mention? My life's a mess
If only I could start afresh

But well, it's probably not half as bad
Think I'm in a weird sorta mood
I'll just wallow in my nice pity-party
For tomorrow, I'm sure, will dawn bright and sunny

Yet still, I think I need a new start
To go where no one knows my name
I know, it looks like I'm running away
But still its better than staying this way

Oh boy, I've probably got you totally confused
Or thinking I'm a serious nutcase
I'm not crazy, just a lil' muddled
On stuff on which these ramblings are founded

I think I'll spare you the rest of my crap
I'll go and scream myself silly
In hopes of being a lil' less drab



1 comment:

Jinx said...

OOooo...i think this is super nice! very fresh! its not harsh, really light but can still get to now a little about u kinda thing..