Mar 15, 2007

IT'S BACKKKKKK!!!!


yayyyyy!!! *fireworks n cheers* woohoooooo!!! itssss baccckkkk!!!!!!!!!


*ahem ahem* hehe...*calms myself* yeapzz..its back. 4 real. haha...my inspiration i mean. n i hope it plans to stay 4 good dis time. n not desert me suddenly-- making me go nuts with worry wondering whether it'll b back soon...hahaha. *sigh* it feels goooooddddd...=P


Welcome back, my precious

How much I've missed you
Now do stay on right here with me
Don't go awandering anymore you fool

Wait a min
I'm not talking to YOU
Don't so perasan please
Thinking I haven't got a clue

I'm talking to my darling inspiration
And that is all thank you
What else do you think I'll miss?? some guy??
Oh PUHLEESSEEE...no way!! there's none new


hahahhahaa...i noe...im nuts =P ehehehee....its MY blog anywayz *cheeky smile*


signing of --->> hugs n kisses!!


No comments: