Mar 6, 2007

~Literary block~

"Woe is me!!! For my inspiration has gone out the door..."


Im TOTALLY not kidding when i say dat. i have absolutely no idea where it went....been hunting high n low...n still cant catch it again. It feels like ages since ive written a decent bit of poetry. sat down with a pen n paper n all i came up with were lousy bits of rhyming...agrrhhh!! my poems these days also feel rather "low-grade" adi...to me at least. its frustrating!! n its even worse when there doesnt seem to b an explanation or reason for my literary block. it could be cuz...

  • im not down enough
  • my feelings r too mixed up
  • i hv no new ideas on wat to write
  • my writing style became stale/static...

aiyah!! n could b about a 1000000 more reasons why. did i mention frustrating??? yea...it IS. i need a masterpiece...smth that will touch hearts...smth that will make people feel regardless of age or gender....smth, smth...u noe wat??? i think right now ill b happy jz to b able to write SOMETHING!! oh welll....God help me.



Till the winds,

Blow my inspiration to me,
Till I catch the gift,
That's already given to me...

BuhByeeee!!!


No comments: