Dec 6, 2007

What happened??


What happened to the magic?
The star struck feeling in your eyes
What happened to the butterflies?
That were fluttering about in disguise

What happened to midnight kisses?
And fantasies of what could be
What happened to love's deep spell?
What happened to you and me?

It never lasts forever
Romance is but a word
One minute you're up in heaven
The next you're eating dirt

This is reality
I know reality holds true
But I hoped we were different
And I thought that I knew...

...What happens to star struck magic
It just fades away
What happens to butterfly kisses
They disappear one fine day

What happens to golden fantasies
Little goblins come to steal
What happens to lovers' spells
They're broken like pirate deals

But one thing I don't understand
The thing I can't believe to be
Cuz we were just so perfect
Darling, what happened to you and me??



P/s--->> ahhh...it turned out so sad and pessimistic. haha...and soppy too!! =P no worries, i totally dont feel that way =)

1 comment:

Jinx said...

whoa! despite the ending, the persona doesnt seem all that angry, all that sad, all that desperate. it makes her sound.. somewhat strong. like, she accepts its over but she still wants an explaination...no wait, she DEMANDS it. and throughout all da fantasy she still knew wat was reality so she head wasnt totally up in the clouds.. real nice michelle! and don feel bad about tonight girl! i had loads of fun and i didnt feel 'weird' at all. nice to see u happy! muaks!