Dec 30, 2007

Last day of 2007!!!

yeahhh!! the new year is just a few hours away!! ermmm...more accurately around 14 hours away actually but well...hehe.

SOOooo...how was the whole of 2007?? it'll definitely be a year to remember thats for sure. especially the last quarter. hehe...for certain reasons. it was full of surprises...pleasant surprises. and yes, i finally got my taste of teenage freedom!!! ahhh...sweeeeet...haha!! my drivers license finally happened, after long years of longing and dreaming. my year of bumming around was more productive than I expected. my brain is slowly rusting in certain parts...like the maths section for example (7+9 is what again?? did u say 16?? =P). I learnt to handle situations better. Had my heart broken less. Tried to bury my dreams and wishes, only to find that I'm nothing without them. Totally gave up on love and romance, only to have it pop up right in front of me unexpectedly. Like a jack-in-a-box.

You know how the end of something usually makes the lasting impression??? so 2007 was alot of things...scary, sad, boring, sweet, lovely, interesting, emo, and plenty else. but the last and most lasting impression of 2007 is only one thing...surprising. VERY surprising. so I guess if anyone asks, "how was your year??", I could only say one thing....SUPRISING!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.