Dec 16, 2007

Tag #2

so well....since I still got nothing to do lets clear up this pile of tags shall we?? =) sorry pauline!! i know uve tagged me like...4 mths ago n now only im doing it. haha!! better late den never??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


errr...gender?? I'm definately STRAIGHT...so a guy of cuz. haha...

#1. a sensitive guy...who knows how I feel without me having to spell it out for him. hehe...like, he'll know when I'm annoyed, or upset, or happy, or even sad but trying to hide it. i find it sweet =)

#2. romance would definitely sweep me off my feet for sure...lol. call me corny, but if a guy comes with roses n all I'll just melt =P but of cuz must have some sorta limit la...too much of mushy-ness does get kinda choking sumtimes.

#3. a person i can talk to...have nice conversations with. be able to relate to...talk on and on about nothing in particular. haha...in other words, my lover would be my best friend as well.

#4. ...and also we could just be together saying nothing in particular...hehe. without that awkward silence that happens with some ppl...silence is golden. sometimes =)

#5. physically...i don't have many requirements. a nice height...TALLER den me of cuz. haha!! n a nice nose =P don't ask me whats with the noses...i just notice peoples noses. LOL. n decent looking of cuz...i know its whats inside that counts. but i wanna have a boyfriend i could actually be proud of...not some frog looking guy. goshh...im so bad. hehe...

#6. a person who trusts me enough not to get jealous over lil things...like me giving friendly hugs to other guy friends and stuff like that. n i cant stand over-possessive/ over-protective guys who think they OWN you =.=" totally pisses me off...

#7. a good kisser?? haha....i sound notty. *cheeky smile* but well...my guy definitely has to know how to hold me and show affection rite??

#8. last but not least, someone who loves me just the way I am. and thinks I'm still beautiful without make-up and all messed up, like when i jz get out of bed in the mornings...haha. (everyone go "awwwwww...")

hmmm...come to think of it ive got one last point...lol

#9. a guy i can rely on... strong, not physically muscular la (tho that wud b a bonus...hehe), but strong in character. not a wimp or a momma's boy...or a coward

No comments: