Aug 20, 2007

Glimmer of a hope


Dreaming
I think I should stop
Been wishing
And waiting until I could drop

Cuz in the end
Do dreams ever come true?
Tell me, my friend
What are wishes to you?

To me they are...

Empty promises
Blatant tricks of mind
Nothing but guesses
About a future thats so blind

Call me a pessimist
Call me such a bore
That I'd rather be than a romanticist
With empty wishes knocking my door

I've learned the hard way
Believe me when I say so
My dreams I've all but locked away
Leaving for the winds of time to blow

~~~~

But yet somethings missing
An urge inside of me
The need for a dream to carry me through
The glimmer of a hope that I once knew



1 comment:

Jinx said...

OOO!!!
very original la! something new! its a fresh interpritation of it.. and normally its about holding on to dreams but this is so out of the ordinary..banyak suka!