Aug 21, 2007

Baby, take your pick


Been waiting up all night
Wondering whats on your mind
You've got me puzzled, my dear
Clear my thoughts? Would you be so kind?

What do you really want?
Where are we meant to go?
All I get are mixed signals
Jumping about to and fro

Do you really want me?
Sometimes seems like you don't
Yet other times you do adore me
But sometimes seems like you won't

I so don't get it
Confused without a clue
Do you want me? Gotta let me know
I'm not waiting around, I'm not here for show

So tell me now
Baby, tell me quick
Maybe I'll wait awhile
Baby, take your pick


3 comments:

Tammy said...

OHMYGOSH!I LOVE IT!I feel you..hahaha..TOTALLY feel you xD

Jinx said...

i like! so adorable and spunky! really like da last part. So cute and creatively written! muaks!

Michelle said...

oohh... i like!!!=) so nice.. and so true.. hahaha..