Aug 13, 2007

Freaking out!!!

Soooooooooo........de exams gonna be way harder den i thought. oops sorry...VIOLIN exam i mean. *sighhh* For the 1st time in my life i actually practiced till my fingers are red raw and my neck has a mark that looks very suspiciously like a hickey~ from holding the violin too long mind u...not making out in the bushes~ But no matter how much i practice no one can guarantee me a pass. dang those stupid diploma exams!! actually...dang stupid exams(in general)!!

But i guess practicing my butt off does help to a certain degree. so off i go...to practice till my fingers fall off. or my head is permanently angled strangely. or my eyes pop out from straining to read little "taugeh" notes. however you want to put it. makes no difference to me =)


Freaking out
I can't see the way
How do I pass??
Practicing my butt off each day

I really need a miracle
Lord, give me a sign
In the form of a nice big "A+"
Or a "99%" I wouldn't mind


No comments: