Feb 27, 2009


I am truly sorry...my dearest blog

You've been sadly neglected I'm afraid...


Which is good?? haha...since i only get inspiration to blog when im emo, not blogging for a long long time means i havent been emo for jz that amount of time =)

nope nope...does not mean im being emo right now...do i even SOUND emo?? hehe...jz bordom taking hold of me right now i suppose. sitting all alone in a cafe...with only my laptop for company... what else could i do but blog?? =) study...but im so tired of studying =P

Sooooo...lets start with my life. No.1 in line...college life?? its busy, busy, and MORE busy-ness. mid terms for my second semesters coming up next week n yes, im supposed to be studying right now but oh well...=) other than the busy-ness college lifes ok i guess...its tough but can be quite fun at times. just hv to get used to being tired aaaalllllllll the time. haha!

No.2?? errmmmm....love life?? hahaaa....nah...i dont think u wanna be reading mushy stories for the next 2 hrs or so. lets just say its going wayyy good...hehe *cheeky smile* just that it can be difficult being so far away from him...but im not complaining. i feel luckier than PLENTY of girls who have their bf's near them...=) and absence really truly makes the heart grow fonder...

next in line would be....hmmmm.....my music?? ahh...thats abit of a question mark right now. yes yes, of cuz im studying music in college right now...but it doesnt mean me n my music are doing just fine. maybe its jz a period where im finding myself again...in my music i mean. maybe ive been so busy all the passions fizzled out in the music i play. maybe all the technicalities involved somehow kill the soul of the music. maybe....i need a new violin! =P haaha!! i dunno really...its all just maybe's...

hmmmm...i really cant think what should be next in line. maybe ive been so "no-life" my life actually revolves around these 3 things only. haha. oh well...im satisfied. i dont need a million things to keep me happy. and i REALLLYYY should be getting back to studying right now.

Mid-terms are NOT to be flunked...never ever ever ever...

yes michelle, jz say that over n over n over again



bye bye bloggy...i dont know when ill be emo enough or free enough to type here again...



Hugz n kissies,

~Chella

No comments: