Oct 9, 2008

Emo days are back...


I've got back my urge to blog again

Nope, not really a good thing...

I don't understand why I feel this way

Everything worked out great

The timing's fabulous

Exactly the way I would have wanted it

Not a single day earlier...

So why can't I be happy??

Why must I be so selfish??

And so clingy??

Why....

I've become too dependent

Too reliant on changeable things

Now I have to learn again

The art of standing alone

Of being alone

Don't tell me you'll always be there

Its simply not possible

~~~

The change came just too soon

And too sudden

Caught me off guard





And don't tell me not to be like this
I'm sorry emotions can't be handled
Leave me be I'll be fine
I think

1 comment:

Unknown said...

apa you!! i kiss kiss and hug hug you then you feel better baby. :)