Jan 22, 2008

Pretty little star


Pretty little star I see
So bright in the clear dark sky
Won't you please grant me a single wish
Just one from your perch so high

Let this last forever
Just this moment alone
Magically bathed in pale moonlight
Tucked away in the darkness of the night

Let this last forever
Safe in the arms I love
No thought of shadows that cloud my days
All my worries melt in love's pure gaze

Let this last forever
If forevers what it's gonna take
To satisfy a longing I can never comprehend
To overcome an addiction I could never understand

So let this last forever
Pretty little star so high
Cuz there's no where else I would rather be
Than here in my love's arms tonight



P/s---->> soppy-nezz alert!!! haha...sorry ppl...read too many mushy stories.


1 comment:

Jinx said...

one word. AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!(well its not exactly a word..more like an exclaimation but u get my drift) soppy or not its adorable! and its visually broad. now before u go 'huh?' wat i mean is that when u read it u see the picture ur trying to tell us but its not specific. ur giving the reader the main view then they can add watever they want in their little fantasy of ppl under the stars.. like, u give da back drop, then they design it to fit their own imagination. phew! technical much? lol..but hopefuly u paham..im not sure if i paham myself..LOL!