Sep 5, 2007



update??

okok...update

ermm...update

hmmm...

*thinking*

**thinking real hard**

***bangs head on table***

welllll...nothings coming

sorry

or rather I should say sorry to myself really

not cause I got nothing to blog about

jz other reasons

reason u don't wanna know bout

no, really...u wouldn't wanna know

why did I think you WOULD actually wanna know in the 1st place??

ahhh...my bad

hmmm...

I feel like eating something

cold, sweet

oh yeah, i already ate ice cream

forgot

maybe i should go eat more

or maybe not

too fat already

wait... I'm not fat

last I remembered I was kinda skinny

right???

hmmmm....

what day izzit today??

Monday??

cuz it sure feels like one

no no, its a Wednesday

and it isn't the least bit gloomy

surprising

I thought moods were affected by weather

apparently not

cuz its so damn bright and sunny out there

whatever

I'll pretend I don't care

you know what?

I think I think too much

and in the end I get so disappointed

cuz things don't usually go the way I figure

lemme re-phrase that

things NEVER go the way I figure

but thats another thing I'll pretend not to care bout

shall I??

so yeah...

I DON'T CARE

ok??

done??

fine??

satisfied??

*sigh*

what the heck

I'm talking to myself

again

*michelle slaps herself*

now I shall get the heck outta here

go collect my scattered brains

laterzz


No comments: