Sep 16, 2007

An Illusion of You


In my dreams we've kissed
Only a thousand times before
In my dreams I've held
You close like never before

In my dreams you were perfect
The way you were supposed to be
Then I awoke and saw the truth
My dreams were never meant to be

'Twas just an illusion
That never came to pass
Wishes of a daydreamer
That fade way too fast

Cuz you were standing there
Right before my eyes
Yet you turned away from me
Your goodbye as cold as ice

The reality is this
This reality is true
All along I've loved
An illusion of you

~~

The illusion I wished
Was just to be loved by you
The illusion I faked
And hoped upon hope to be true

But now I see...

The reality is this
This reality is true
I've loved nothing but
An illusion of you

Its all nothing but
My illusion of you...




2 comments:

Tammy said...

me love it.as always.*rolls eyes*

Jinx said...

wah! very deep. it has a crystalic tone to it..but still malancholy..did wat i just said make any sense? =__=