Oct 15, 2007

Love Has Dawned

The sun sifts through the clouds
Warming me to my toes
Crawling over the horizon
Its rays break over my soul
I feel pleasant warmth
Rushing through me...

A tiny little ray of light
Pierces through the darkness of night...

Oh, what bliss!
Oh, what heavenly delight!
Love has come to rescue me,
Like the sun redeems the lonely night.

Beautiful love courses through my veins
Setting my heart pumping at the speed of light
Warm shivers tingle up my spine
Right to my lips, where a smile plays unendingly bright

My heart is about to burst
My soul soars with the birds...

I am HAPPY
For the first time since I fell into pain's icy grip

I now know for sure...

Love has dawned
Clear on the inmost recesses of my heart
Pushing away the hurt
Mending the brokenness...

Indeed,
Love has dawned



P/s--->> i dug out one of my poems from my old blog jz for the fun of it...hehe. maybe, jz maybe it describes exactly what I'm feeling now. err...i said MAYBE ok?? haha. Dun go jumping into conclusions =P



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.